Historically, there have been
some things that are very important to our church; and those things have not
changed. For those who are looking for a church, you probably want to know what
we value and what you will find
when you come
- We are a family that welcomes everyone with the love and truth of Jesus. Regardless of how people look, what their financial status is, or what their past or present struggles may be, they are loved here.
- Worship is an all-day every day pursuit. We love music in our worship services, but we know that what God desires is that we lift Him up and glorify Him every day, even when we are not at church!
- God’s Word informs not only what we believe but how we live. Our source of authority is not a church denomination, constitution or some other religious document. The Bible is our foundation and guides all our ministries.
- Excellence is something we desire in everything we do, because we do it all for the glory of God. This includes hard work, and doing the very best we can in every aspect of life.
- We encourage everyone to take their next step in following Jesus. Sometimes people use churches as a place to hide and just enjoy the show. But here, it is our desire to give everyone who comes the opportunity to take their next step toward Jesus; and to help others take a next step as well.
- We are a community of people who are doing life together. Through our Life Groups, we offer everyone a chance to connect on a deeper level and get to know one another better.
- Everything we do is Missions. Although we do take Missions Trips as a church and support missionaries around the world, we do not have to leave the country to serve God and others. In all aspects of ministry, we are attempting to demonstrate God’s love to others, so that they can come to know and follow Him.