GOD SENDS A MESSAGE
- Can you think of a time when you sensed there was a message God wanted you to give someone else, from His Word, and you struggled to do so? Explain…
- What is one thing that caught your attention during this message?
- Read Jonah 3 and discuss your observations.
Questions 4-7 are from the Life Change Bible Study Series in Jonah:
- In 3:1,2, what does the Lord call Jonah to do, and how does this relate to his first calling in 1:1,2?
- What is especially significant about Jonah’s response in 3:3,4?
- Summarize the response of the ruler and people of Nineveh as described in 3:5-9
- What is especially significant in the Lord’s response to the Ninevites in 3:10?
- Discuss the summary statement in the message, for Jonah 3:
GOD’S MERCIFUL MESSAGE BRINGS REPENTANCE AND DELIVERANCE
- Will you take the challenge for the week?
REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM