Message: Worship Unashamed
- What was a time when you showed excitement and/or devotion toward someone or something, without worrying about how other’s thought of you?
- Respond to God with unashamed praise
- Read II Samuel 6:12-25
- How did David respond to God’s presence with unashamed praise?
- What is a real situation in which you demonstrated life worship without a thought to how other’s thought of you?
- Criticism will come with unashamed praise
- Read II Samuel 6:16,20-23
- What was the criticism that Michal had of David; and how can you understand her view?
- What was David’s response to her criticism?
- Next Steps
A. Don’t criticize others for their expressions of worship to God
- How have you been critical of others, in this area, in the past?
- What would help you not be so critical of others in worship?
B. Don’t allow criticism to keep you from unashamed worship
- How has your concern for what others think kept you from unashamed life worship in the past?
- What would be helpful to you in times when you need to disregard what others think of your unashamed worship?
- Wonder at the creative God is unashamed praise
- Read Job 11:7; 36:26; Romans 11:33
- Read Psalm 8:1-5
- How does God as Creator bring praise from your heart?
- Read Romans 1:20-22,25
- How do most people respond to God as Creator?
- What are some things you can do, in application, to live in unashamed praise?