- What has your experience with puzzles been like? Do you enjoy them? Why or why not?
- What is one thing that caught your attention from this message?
- How do you connect Joseph’s story to our definition for worship: Worship is responding to who God is and what He has done by giving ourselves completely to Him?
- Read Genesis 50 and discuss how this chapter fits into the story of Joseph’s life worship.
- Discuss how each of the following 11 areas of your life have been viewed by you, up to this point: Parents, personality, friendships, fairness, marriage, finances, work, health, children, siblings, and hurt.
- Read Romans 8:28,29 and discuss what this has to do with God’s perspective of the life puzzle He is putting together for you. How does he see everything from question #5? What is His purpose in it all, that makes it so GOOD?
- What is an area of your life, right now, where you really need God’s perspective of it all being GOOD?
- From this message, what is the NEXT STEP God is asking you to take?